Over the years I have accumulated quite a book of worship songs and hymns. It is my intent to preserve these, because they represent the history of modern worship. And, I just don't hear some of these very often. Perhaps you or your church might find them useful.

I have provided links for audio to as many songs as I could find so you will know how they go. Sometimes I was only able to find snippets.

Many of these are in different keys than you're used to, because I simply cannot sing tenor. Lastly, I do not own the copyright for any of these songs, so please respect the author's ownership rights.

Friday, August 15, 2014

In The Arms of The Father - Dave Chumchal

Link.


In The Arms of My Father


by Dave Chumchal



G                 C
  There is a place that I know
 G                     C
  where I need more often to go
 G              C                    G     C      D Dsus4 D
  A place of amazing comfort and rest
 G                   C
 Where a smile is never rare
 G                       C
 And your love is as free as the air
 G                C
 And I lack for nothing
  D         Em7       D             G
 When I can see the love in your eyes
     Am7              G    C  D Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
 And Know that it's all for me

 (CHORUS)
 
         G            D
 I fear nothing at all
           Am7                      C     D
 When I'm safe in the arms of my Father
        G         D
 And If ever I fall
         Am7                      C     D   G   C   D (Dsus4 Dsus2 D- 
any time AFTER 1x thru)
 I take comfort in knowing that You are there

No comments:

Post a Comment