Over the years I have accumulated quite a book of worship songs and hymns. It is my intent to preserve these, because they represent the history of modern worship. And, I just don't hear some of these very often. Perhaps you or your church might find them useful.

I have provided links for audio to as many songs as I could find so you will know how they go. Sometimes I was only able to find snippets.

Many of these are in different keys than you're used to, because I simply cannot sing tenor. Lastly, I do not own the copyright for any of these songs, so please respect the author's ownership rights.

Monday, March 27, 2017

He has Shown Me (Micah 6:8)

Audio link.



He has shown me, O man

What is good and what the lord 

and what the Lord requires of me

But to do justly and love mercy

and to walk humbly with my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment